The Popularly Known BigBoss Repo serves as a suitable option for tweaking the app on iOS devices Here, We’ll give a Run Down of How to Add it to the Cydia App on iPhone and How to completely Install it or Get it Installed.
It provides access to apps featured in the App Store App which enables you to modify your iPad or iPhone. Some of the apps include Appcake, IAPCrazy, PP25, and so on.
How to Add & Install Bigboss Repo to Cydia
- First, install the Cydia app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll to the Cydia App Store on your App screen.
- Next, click on the Sources tab which lies at the end of your screen, close to the Star icon.
- Click on the Edit tab at the top-right edge of your screen
- Then choose the Add option at the top edge on the left side of the screen.
- A pop-up window with space for a URL will appear on the screen.
- Copy and paste this address https://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia into space on the pop-up window.
- Finally, click on the ” Add Source” option to complete the process.
Now let’s show you how to install Bigboss Repo on Cydia.
Steps to download Bigboss Repo on Cydia
- First, launch the Cydia app and locate the homepage until you get to the “More Package Sources” tab. Click on this option.
- Next, a page of “More Sources” will open up. Click on the Bigboss tab which you will find under the Default sources area.
- Click OK on the pop window that appears next.
- Once you are through, the Bigboss repo app will begin to install on your device. Within a few minutes, the process should be complete.
- As soon as the installation process is complete, click on the Manage tab at the end of your screen.
- Select the “Sources” option.
- Finally, the Bigboss app will be on the list of apps previously installed on Cydia while on your iPhone or iPad.
- That’s all. You have successfully added and installed the Bigboss repo app on your iPhone or iPad. If you experienced any issues, please post a comment. Thank you!