So Many of us, One time or the other might have encountered the “your windows license will expire soon” Error so here, we’ll be discussing on Steps to Fix It.
However before we proceed, Having this message “your windows license will expire soon but windows is activated” Doesn’t mean that that your Windows license is expired, but it triggers due to some technical and software glitches.
Below are some related thing that would come to your Mind on how to stop your windows license will expire soon;
- Your windows license will expire soon reddit
- how to remove your windows license will expire soon
- how to get rid of your windows license will expire soon
- how to fix your windows license will expire soon
- how to fix your windows license will expire soon on windows 10
- windows license will expire soon
- we can’t reactivate windows on this device. try again later.
- we need to fix your microsoft account
- how to activate windows 10 for free 2018
Also Read: Ishq Mein Marjawan
Step 1: Restart Your Windows Explorer Process
To solve the issue of Your windows license will expire soon fix or windows 10 your license will expire soon, Below are some of the trusted steps to follow.
- Tap and Hold down the Ctrl + Alt + Del keys together on your computer. From the given options, choose the Task Manager option.
- On the Task Manager window, head to the Processes tab and then search for the Windows Explorer process.
- Now right-click on Windows Explorer and then press on End Task.
- After that, head to the File option from the upper menu.
- Now select the New Task option.In the Create new task dialogue box, enter explorer.exe command and then hit Enter on your keyboard.
- The computer will be restored to the normal stat.
- Open the Command Prompt program with administrator privileges. To do so, head to the Start menu by pressing the Start key and search for Command Prompt. Then right-click on Command Prompt and choose the Run as Administrator option.
- Once the Command Prompt window appears, enter the “slmgr –rearm” command and then press Enter.
- After the command is successfully applied, make sure to reboot your system for once.
Having discussed the Above, Let’s proceed to the Next thing Below;
Fix 2: Modifying the Group Policy
Still on the your windows license will expire soon and How to fix it, Simply go through the listed process below;
- Hit the Start + R keys together on your keyboard to trigger the Run dialogue box.
- Once the Run dialogue box appears on the screen, type the “gpedit.msc” command, and then press the OK button.
- Now you will be redirected to the Local Group Policy Editor window.
- From the left side navigation panel, select Computer Configuration.
- After that, head to the Administrative Templates folder.
- Once that done, navigate to the Windows Components folder.
- From there, you have to choose Windows Update.
- Now from the right-side panel, select the No auto-restart with logged on users for scheduled automatic updates installations option by double-clicking on it.
- After that, choose the Enabled option.
- Press the Apply button and then click on the OK button to save your preferences and close the window.
Hope the Above Information was so much helpful as we’ve brought it down on easy ways to sort out the issue of “your windows license will expire soon“