The Frontliners Full Story Starlife: It follows the existences of Dr. Ishani Arora and Dr. Siddhant “Sid” Mathur; direct inverses who battle to manage their fascination towards one another as they explore the good and bad times of their life and vocation at Sanjivani Hospital.
Dr. Ishani Arora is exemplary, moral, and dependable while Dr. Siddhant “Sid” Mathur is lighthearted and coy. While Ishani has confidence in observing guidelines and guidelines, Sid has faith in taking care of business. Incapable to see each other‘s belief systems, the two get going disdaining one another.
As Ishani and Sid cooperate, companionship flashes between them. False impressions incidentally partition the two, yet they figure things out. Gradually the two beginning caring deeply about one another and admit something very similar.
Asha gets pregnant with Aman’s youngster without any father present. Incapable to deal with the circumstance, Aman flees. Sid fakes being hitched to Asha to ensure her unborn kid. Ishani is left grief-stricken yet later learns reality.
Asha plots to keep Sid and Ishani isolated under Vardhan’s guidelines who needs to utilize Sid to seek retribution on Shashank. Ishani, with the assistance of Rahil, researches the matter and attempts to caution Sid about Asha and her goals. At first, Sid doesn’t trust her yet ultimately learns reality. An enraged Sid uncovered Asha before the Sanjivani staff.
Ishani has a chance to ensure Asha and her unborn kid. She goes through a medical procedure however slips into a trance-like state. Liable, Asha acknowledges her wrongdoings, retreats from Vardhan’s arrangements, and looks for pardoning and after numerous days Ishani recuperates.
Dr. Shashank meets with a mishap and passes on leaving the Sanjivani staff broke. Sid finds out about Shashank being his dad. Afterward, Ishani and Sid uncover Vardhan and get him captured.
Ishani and Sid choose to wed. Sid is coerced by Ishani’s family members to avoid her. At the point when Sid doesn’t show up, Ishani is left broken. Sanjivani is closed down.
3 Years Later
Navratan Singh purchases Sanjivani, prompting its resuming. Ishani has lost the energy to carry on with life. Navratan persuades Ishani to allow life a subsequent opportunity. Ishani sees Sid in an insensible condition. She is helped to remember her past and goes numb. Sid recaptures his cognizance however has part of the way lost his memory. Ishani works on him and he recalls everything.
Sid uncovered Ishani’s family members and uncovers why he hadn’t shown up to wed her. Ishani is left stunned. Navratan joins Ishani and Sid and this is the means by which the show closes.
- Surbhi Chandna as Dr. Ishani Arora/Dr.Ishani Siddhant Mathur/Dr. Ishani Navratan Singh: Neurosurgeon(2019–2020)
- Namit Khanna as Dr. Siddhant “Sid” Mathur: Neurosurgeon; Roshni and Shashank’s son; Anjali’s half-brother(2019–2020)
- Mohnish Bahl as Dr. Shashank Gupta: Former CEO of Sanjivani; Neurosurgeon; Anjali and Siddhant’s father (2019–2020)
- Gurdeep Kohli as Dr. Juhi Singh: Neurosurgeon; Chief of Surgery (2019–2020)
- Gaurav Chopra as Navratan Singh: CEO of Sanjivani(2020)
- Sayantani Ghosh as Dr. Anjali Gupta: HOD of Obstetrics and Gynaecology; Shashank’s daughter; Siddhant’s half-sister (2019–2020)
- Rohit Roy as Vardhan Makhija: Chief Financial Officer (2019–2020)
- Rashmi Singh/Chandni Bhagwanani as Dr. Asha Kanwar (2019)/(2019)
- Jason Tham as Dr. Neil Lama Lau (2019–2020)
- Robin Sohi as Dr. Aman Gehlot (2019)
- Kunal Bhan as Dr. Rahil Shekhar: Siddhant’s best friend (2019–2020)
- Rahul Choudhry as Dr. Rishabh Vaidya (2019–2020)
- Ekta Sohini/Seema Pandey as Roshni Mathur: Shashank’s former love; Siddhant’s mother (2019)/(2019–2020)
- Sameer Khakhar as Guddu Mathur: Roshni’s brother; Siddhant’s uncle (2019–2020)
- Khushbu Thakkar as Anisha Singh: Navratan’s sister (2020)
- Sulakshana Khatri as Bebe: Navratan and Anisha’s grandmother (2020)
- Sheela Sharma as Nurse Philo (2019–2020)