Gangaa pleads with Palash to take Sagar’s case; he asks him some questions and she says she loves Sagar and cannot live without him. Palash takes up the case and the family is bailed out except Sagar. As the case proceeds, Palash becomes negative and thinks of letting Sagar stay in jail so he and Gangaa could marry, so he starts hiding evidence. Gangaa and Sagar escape a witness from Palash’s hands and he is sentenced to two years in jail. Sagar returns home after many problems; Ammaji agrees to Sagar and Gangaa’s marriage but Prabha Mami mixes something into a drink and Sagar drinks it. Sagar, in a drunken state, comes very close to Gangaa.
The next morning Sagar does not remember anything that happens between him and Gangaa. The marriage day comes; while taking the pheras, Gangaa collapses and it is revealed that she is pregnant. Sagar refuses to believe the child is his; he does not remember having sex with her. He questions Gangaa’s character and says she had sex with another man. Disheartened, Gangaa leaves the house; she meets Rahat, who takes care of poor, homeless girls. Gangaa joins her family. Rahat’s daughter Zoya is raped and her husband is murdered by Rudra, a friend of Sagar. Sagar refuses to believe Rudra could do this. Later, it is believed Rahat and Niranjan were lovers in college and that Zoya was Niranjan’s daughter. Ammaji hid this secret from Niranjan because Rahat was from a different religion and she sent Niranjan to London for studies. After a long court-case drama, Zoya reveals to Rudra that she loves him, the rape charges are fake and she murdered her husband; Rudra records everything but it is deleted by Zoya. He somehow records the confession.
Rahat sees the confession and slaps her daughter, but Zoya tries to snatch a camera. In the resulting fight, Rahat slips and falls to her death from the terrace. Niranjan takes Zoya to his house, to which his wife does not agree. Sagar decides to leave the house with his mother and goes to London. Meanwhile, leap months have appeared and Gangaa gives birth to a baby girl on the day of Krishna Janmanashtri, and she named her Krishna. Niranjan also realises Gangaa was telling the truth that Sagar is Krishna’s father. Gangaa decides to be both Krishna’s mother and father.
After 7 years:
Gangaa brings up her and Sagar’s daughter Krishna alone. Sagar, who is unaware Krishna is his daughter, goes to Banaras on his dadi’s insistence. In a jungle he comes across Krishna, who is lost, and takes care of her. Krishna is instantly attached to him. He knows she is Gangaa’s daughter because she looks exactly like Gangaa. He takes her home without meeting Gangaa. One day, Sagar and Gangaa came across each other; Krishna recognises Sagar as the man who helped her in the jungle. She is pleased to see him back but Gangaa takes her home.
Sagar plans to leave Banaras whereas Gangaa cannot answer Krishna’s question about her father. She herself sets out to find her father. She again comes across Sagar but collapses in his arms. She is rushed to hospital where Gangaa reveals that Krishna has a hole in her heart and it is genetic; Krishna’s father had the same problem in childhood. Sagar is shocked and he asks Gangaa who is Krishna’s father but she does not reply. Sagar refuses to go to London without finding answers. One day, in a temple, Yash takes Krishna to blackmail Gangaa that he will kill her daughter; he reveals that his mother mixed something in Sagar’s drink, which is why he does not remember having sex with Gangaa. Sagar and family are shocked; Gangaa and Krishna go to their home. Sagar says sorry and asks for forgiveness but Gangaa does not budge and is not ready listen as Sagar questions her character but Sagar tells her he came for Krishna and asks Krishna to come with him but Gangaa stops Sagar. He then sends custody of Krishna, later it is followed by a long court case. Sagar wins the case as Krishna chooses Sagar as instructed by him. They somehow convince Gangaa to stay at a house for one week and they prove who loves Krishna more.
This is followed by some humorous and cute challenges after one week. Krishna tells Sagar she has to write a few favorite family member; she writes about Sagar and speaks a beautiful speech in entrance of her school and members of the family. Gangaa is emotional and he or she plans to take Krishna to her village however Sagar comes and Krishna cries as she doesn’t need to leave her father. Gangaa goes home Sagar plans to go to London; Gangaa is shocked to listen to this however she doesn’t stop him and he leaves. When Niranjan comes and he collapses, it’s revealed that he has blood most cancers. As according to Niranjan’s wish, Gangaa and Sagar lastly marry; on the evening of the wedding Gangaa apologize to Sagar for her behaviour and never letting him forgive. After all of the drama, Niranjan survives, which followed by a tale of conspiracy. Every thing goes nice and Sagar is profitable as Gangaa expresses her love for Sagar. Gangaa, Sagar and Krishna witness a significant accident in a river when Gangaa lose her reminiscence.
Zee world Gangaa Season 2 cast
- Aditi Sharma as Adult Gangaa Shukla/ Gangaa Sagar Chaturvedi / Gangaa Shiv Jha (née Shukla), Sagar’s second wife/widow, Shiv’s wife, Krishna’s mother
- Rajsingh Verma as Varun Shukla, Gangaa’s Father
- Vishal Vashishtha as Adult Sagar Niranjan Chaturvedi, Pulkit’s brother and Zoya’s step brother, Jhanvi’s first husband, Gangaa’s second husband, Krishna’s father (Dead)
- Ruhana Khanna as Child Gangaa Shukla / Krishna Sagar Chaturvedi (Gangaa and Sagar’s Daughter)
- Swar Hingonia as Child Sagar Niranjan Chaturvedi, Pulkit’s brother and Zoya’s step brother
- Shakti Anand as Shiv Jha, Gangaa’s third husband
- Panchi Bora as Jhanvi Sagar Chaturvedi, Sagar’s first wife
- Hiten Tejwani as Judge Niranjan (Niru) Chaturvedi, Madvhi’s husband, Sagar, Pulkit and Zoya’s father
- Gungun Uprari as Madhvi Niranjan Chaturvedi, Niranjas’s wife, Sagar and Pulkit’s mother
- Sushmita Mukherjee as Kanta Chaturvedi / Ammaji, Sagar’s Dadi, Niranjan’s mother
- Vedant Sawant as Child Pulkit Niranjan Chaturvedi, Sagar’s brother and Zoya’s step brother
- Abhishek Tiwari as Adult Pulkit Niranjan Chaturvedi, Sagar’s brother and Zoya’s step brother
- Nivedita Tiwari / Roop Durgapal as Supriya Pulkit Chaturvedi, Sagar’s Bhabhi, Pulkit’s wife
- Arshifa Khan as Radhika Shiv Jha, Shiv’s illegitimate daughter
- Utkarsha Naik as Savitri Jha, Shiv’s mother
- Kishwer Merchant as Asha
- Amar Deep Garg as Karoli Baba
- Dinesh Mehta as Pratap Jha, Shiv’s brother
- Anokhi Anand as Jhumki Pratap Jha, Shiv’s Bhabhi, Pratap’s wife
- Anushkaa Singh as Riya Jha, Shiv’s sister
- Shagun Sharma as Ashi Jha
- Rajesh Balwani as Kushal, Riya’s husband
- Puja Sharma as Kashish Sameer Mirza
- Akash Gill as Adult Yash
- Rakhi Vijan as Prabha, Yash’s mother
- Romanch Mehtha as Ratan
- Sunil Jetly as Maharaj Ji
- Jaya Bhattacharya as Sudha Buaa
- Rucha Gujarati as Zoya Niranjan Chaturvedi, Sagar and Pulkit’s step sister / Zoya Sameer Mirza
- Nausheen Ali Sardar as Rahat Sameer Mirza, Niranjan’s first love, Zoya’s mother
- Gaurav Deshmukh as Sahil
- Sarwar Ahuja as Palash Banerjee
- Rizwana Shaikh as Mairi, The Chaturvedi’s maid
- Mohit Abrol/Deepak Wadhwa as Rudra
- Divyangana Jain as Ragini
- Ahsaas Channa as Teenage Saloni
- Suman Shashi Kant as Monsieur Srivastav, Chief Minister, Saloni’s father
- Pooja Sethi as Drishti
- Sanjay Gandhi as Omkar
- Priya Wal / Gunjan Vijaya as Barkha, Sagar’s Mausi, Madhvi’s cousin sister (Dead)
- Samir Sharma as Raj
- Samridh Bawa as Bal Mahant Gautam
- Mukul Nag as Kanta’s husband, Sagar’s Dadaji, Niranjan’s father
- Amita Khopkar as Shanta Devi, Kanta’s sister.